About NDEWS | Years 1-6
National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA) funded the Center for Substance Abuse Research (CESAR) at the University of Maryland, College Park, through a cooperative agreement to develop this nationwide public health surveillance system from 2014 to 2020..
- National Drug Early Warning System: The First Six Years
- Highlights from NDEWS Sentinel Community Site 2020 Reports
- Two Updates: Availability and Use of Methamphetamine in the U.S.
- DOTS Bulletins - De-Identified Urine Testing
- Final Webinar presented by Eric D. Wish, Ph.D.: Remembrance of Things Passed: Using Urinalysis Results to Monitor Emerging Drug Use, DUF to EDDS
- NFLIS Archive (2007-2018)
- NDEWS 2020