Up to 20 de-identified urine specimens may be submitted to DOTS and will be sent to an independent laboratory for testing for approximately 240 licit and illicit drugs, including synthetic opioids and other new psychoactive substances.
DOTS test results will be provided for epidemiologic purposes only. Results are not for clinical use or legal proceedings.
Send inquiries regarding participation to DOTS at: ndewsdots [at] umd.edu
Press Release: DOTS: Initial Studies Released
- Issue 1 - DOTS Methodology
- Issue 2 - Baltimore - Midtown
- Issue 3 - King County Medical Examiner
- Issue 4 - Montgomery County, Maryland
- Issue 5 - Palm Beach, Florida - MAT Program
- Issue 6 - Vermont - Aspenti
- Issue 7 - Corpus Christi, TX - Charlies Place
- Issue 8 - District of Columbia - Pretrial Services Agency
- Issue 9 - Annapolis and Glen Burnie, Maryland - Stepping Stones
- Issue 10 - Portland, Oregon - OHSU
- Issue 11 - Maryland - Prince Georges Hospital Center (PGHC)